Concerts are meticulously coordinated events, with dedicated roadies ensuring that each instrument is tuned and that each baby knows when it's time to crawl onstage. See a seamless show with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for one single-day G-Pass to Country Fair 2013 (up to a $48.37 value)
- Where: Gexa Energy Pavilion
- Sections: 200–205
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Friday, September 6, at 4:30 p.m. Doors open at 4 p.m.
- Saturday, September 7, at 2 p.m. Doors open at 1 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Country Fair 2013
- On the main stage on Friday, September 6: Roger Creager, Sunny Sweeney, Montgomery Gentry, and Pat Green
- On the festival stage on Friday, September 6: Kylie Rae Harris and Josh Grider
- On the main stage on Saturday, September 7: Wade Bowen, Kix Brooks, Randy Rogers Band, and Gary Allan
- On the festival stage on Saturday, September 7: Michalis, Matt Caldwell, Curtis Grimes, and Charlie Worsham
- When Roger Creager isn't playing Texas-style country, you might find him: climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, snorkeling with dolphins, or surfing in Costa Rica
- How Pat Green got his start: touring with Willie Nelson
- Southern rock-inspired duo Montgomery Gentry is named for: members Eddie Montgomery and Troy Gentry
- What The New York Times says about Wade Bowen: "he’s an earnest and direct singer who wrings feeling from small vocal gestures and whose songwriting . . . is graceful, with twists like small sighs."
- What The New York Times says about Gary Allan: "[his] elegant, often deadpan songs tend toward manly understatement."
- How you know Kix Brooks: as half of Brooks & Dunn
- Six: age at which Randy Rogers began playing music
“Great concert Venue had a wonderful time”
“get there early due to parking. also set in covering parking because it help with the heat. concert was great time. ”
“It was a great venue”
Gexa Energy Pavilion
1818 First Ave.
Dallas, TX 75210