- One G-Pass to see Gin Blossoms
- When: Wednesday, November 20, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bergen Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $17 for the balcony (up to a $34.95 value)
- $20 for the mezzanine or orchestra (up to a $40.35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
"Found Out About You" live
- Gin Blossoms' '90s hits: "Hey Jealousy," "Found Out About You," "'Til I Hear It From You," "Follow You Down"
- Gin Blossoms' most recent album: No Chocolate Cake, released on September 28, 2010
- Most downloaded album on Amazon.com on September 28, 2010: No Chocolate Cake
- Most common snack on Gin Blossoms’ tour bus: definitely not chocolate cake
Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.