Though often regarded as instinct, fighting is actually a skill acquired in the womb, where all babies must defeat their evil selves in order to be born. Further your training with this GrouponLive deal
- Fight-night package at Glory 11
- When: Saturday, October 12, at 4:30 p.m.
- Where: Sears Centre Arena
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $20 for lower-level seat in rows 10–19, plus one beer and one souvenir T-shirt (a $38.50 value for the ticket; a $71 total value)
- $30 for one lower-level seat in rows 6–9, plus one beer and one souvenir T-shirt (a $60.25 value for the ticket; a $92.75 total value)
In front of a live television audience on October 12, Glory 11 slams into the Sears Centre Arena atop a wave of 16 fights that feature punishing kicks and punches distributed by some of the globe's best fighters. Representing four different countries and the manner in which the UN settles disagreements, a one-night, four-man heavyweight world championship tournament anchors the evening. In it, number-two ranked contender Gökhan Saki will represent Turkey during a clash with Holland's Rico Verhoeven, while Brazilian standout Anderson "Braddock" Silva goes toe-to-toe with Romanian Daniel Ghita. Those who emerge victorious will then battle to decide a world champion—who also receives a $250,000 cash prize to go along with his shiny new title.
Once the dust settles from the heavyweight tournament, Glory 11's headlining bout turns the spotlight on light heavyweight world champion Tyrone "King of the Ring" Spong. He'll exchange haymakers and hair fashion tips with Muay Thai legend Nathan "Carnage" Corbett, who boasts a near-perfect 57-3-1 record.