- One G-Pass to Glory 12 New York kickboxing event, plus a t-shirt and a beer
- When: Saturday, November 23, at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: Madison Square Garden
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $25 for seating in sections 205–206 (an $83.75 value)
- $35 for seating in sections 201–206 (a $115 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Glory 12 New York
Under the bright lights of Madison Square Garden, Glory 12 New York assembles the world's fiercest kickboxers for a showcase of hard-hitting fights. A purse of $150,000 is on the line in a one-night tournament of the world's top four lightweight kickboxers: Giorgio Petrosyan, Robin Van Roosmalen, Davit Kiria, and Andy Ristie. In their decorated careers, the four fighters have amassed a combined 211 wins and enough knockouts to encourage their opponents to carry extra smelling salts in their gloves. Though the lightweight tournament features high stakes and top talent, it is not even the main event. Instead, occupying the top of the bill is a middleweight bout between Joe "Stitch 'Em Up" Schilling and Wayne Barrett. Hailing from the west and east coasts, respectively, the fight promises a clash of two distinct styles.