A live performance contains an element of surprise, much like a dad with a squirt gun. Anything can happen with this GrouponLive deal.
- Tickets to shows at High Dive
- General admission
- Door time: varies per event
- Ticket values include all fees.
Ticket and Show Options
- $5–$10 for one ticket to a show in September or October, except for The Rocky Horror Picture Show Live!, which includes two tickets (up to $16.33 value)
- $99 for one season pass, good through December 30 of this year (up to $150 value)
- Oh No! Variety Show: Burly David the Goliath shows off his feats of strength and daring, including escaping from wild animal traps. Later on, the giant Boobzilla, who was featured on AMC’s Freakshow, breathes fire and breaks concrete, just like the mighty monster of her namesake. (Sunday, September 7, at 9 p.m.)
- Diarrhea Planet: these Nashville punk rockers—known for their wild live shows and remarkably tasteful band name—play rowdy originals about ghosts and adolescent life, as well as cheeky covers (Tuesday, September 9, at 9:30 p.m.)
- Islands: after disbanding lo-fi indie act The Unicorns, Nicholas Thorburn founded this art-rock outfit, who create psychedelic pop in their native Canada (Wednesday, September 10, at 9:30 p.m.)
- Ralphie May: the Comedy Central regular and second-place winner ofLast Comic Standing’s first season tosses off taboo-shredding barbs and stories in his inviting Southern drawl (Thursday, September 11, at 9:30 p.m.)
- Papadosio: A dance party that mashes up electronica, folk, rock, and psychedelia would be entertaining enough, but this quintet kicks up the euphoria with messages of of unity and love. That, and a crazy light show. (Sunday, September 14, at 9 p.m.)
- Stick Figure: the one-man band of Scott Woodruff, the roots and reggae musician behind the head-bopping single “Weight of Sound” (Wednesday, September 17, at 8:30 p.m.)
- Evergreen Terrace: melodic hardcore may seem like an oxymoron, but it’s the only description that fits these seasoned Jacksonville rockers (Wednesday, September 24, at 8:30 p.m.)
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Live!: the classic tale of a stranded couple, a gender-bending scientist, and a creature named Rocky, all whom come to life both on and off the screen during this interactive showing of the cult classic (Wednesday, October 1, at 9 p.m. and Thursday, October 9th at 9 p.m.)
- Those Darlins: “...the toughest, most dangerous group around,” says All MusicGuide of the ferocious alt-country rockers behind beloved underground albums such as Screws Get Loose and Blur the Line (Sunday, October 5, at 8:30 p.m.)
210 SW 2nd Ave.
Gainesville, Florida 32601Get Directions