When boxers accidentally look at their target, it's called telegraphing, but when they hit opponents in the face with a typewriter, it's called texting. Communicate properly with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to a Golden Boy Boxing Series Event presented by Anidjar & Levine, Accident Attorneys
- When: Saturday, June 1, at 7 p.m.
- Where: BB&T Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Featherweight main event: 10 rounds, Braulino Santos of Carolina, Puerto Rico: (10-0 with 9 knock outs) versus Derrick Wilson of Ft. Myers, Florida (9-4-2, with 3 knock outs)
- Junior midweights co-main event: 10 rounds, Daquan Arnett of Orlando, Florida (10-0 with 6 knock outs) versus Miguel Zuniga of San Diego, California (13-1 with 8 knock outs)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $16 for 100-level seating in rows 18–28 (a $34.75 value)
- $30 for 100-level seating in rows 1–17 (a $60.75 value)
Because the ticket is a G-Pass, Groupon customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their Groupon at will call.
Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through Groupon's mobile app.
The Golden Boy Boxing Series takes over BB&T Center on June 1 with a group of young fighters all set on conquering their opponents and standing triumphant in the ring. Legendary boxer Tommy "The Hitman" Hearns, the first boxer in history to win world titles in four divisions, joins Golden Boy's high-profile boxers for a guest appearance to discuss today's boxing climate.
1 Panther Parkway
Sunrise, FL 33323Get Directions