Nothing can match the thrill of seeing a concert in person, not even watching it on high-definition Blu-ray or listening to it on a high-definition parrot. Get out of your cage with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see Gordon Lightfoot
- When: Wednesday, October 30, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Rialto Square Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $30 for the rear balcony (up to a $56.20 value)
- $40 for the rear orchestra or lower or mid balcony (up to a $67.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Gordon Lightfoot performing "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald"
Best known for runaway ‘70s hits such as “Sundown” and “If You Could Read My Mind,” Gordon Lightfoot is beloved among fans and tunesmiths as a songwriter's songwriter, inspiring Bob Dylan to proclaim, “whenever I hear a song of his, it's like I wish it would last forever.” The Canadian troubadour's awards shelf strains under the heft of 16 Juno Awards, along with the metaphysical weight of five Grammy nominations. Now on his “50 Years on the Carefree Highway” tour, the folk-rock pioneer hypnotizes with his earnest timbre and impeccable craft in songs made famous by himself and everyone from Elvis to Barbara Streisand.