Rock 'n' roll is one of two jobs in which you are encouraged to set your tools on fire when you're done with them--the other, of course, is dentistry. Hear hot licks with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for one G-Pass to see Gov't Mule (up to a $41.50 value)
- When: Tuesday, October 1, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Murat Theatre at Old National Centre
- Seating: rows BB–MM of the main floor or rows N–U of the balcony
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Gov't Mule performing "Funny Little Tragedy" at Mountain Jam 2013
- What fans call them: The Mule
- Great for fans of: The Grateful Dead, The Allman Brothers, The Tedeschi Trucks Band, virtuoso musicianship, raging guitar solos
- Not so great for fans of: short hair, songs celebrating caged spirits
- Warren Haynes's impeccable jamming credentials: played with The Allman Brothers Band, The Dickey Betts Band, David Allen Coe, and The Dead
- Best Gov't Mule song about drums that features a killer solo on the drums: "Drums"
- Best Gov't Mule scorcher to rock to live: "Mule"
- What's new for The Mule: Shout!, featuring guests such as Dr. John, Dave Matthews, Steve Winwood, and Elvis Costello