Many common phrases were coined by William Shakespeare, including "dead as a doornail," "vanish into thin air," and "Oh no, I'm falling." Start a dialogue with this Groupon.
- $12 for two tickets to see Twelfth Night (up to a $24 value)
- When: Fridays through Sundays, August 30–September 8
- Where: Ethington Theatre at Grand Canyon University
- Seating: main floor
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view all available dates and times.
A storm rages, a fool sings, a shipwreck separates two twins—so begins the web of mistaken identity, spurned love, and cross-dressing squires that is Shakespeare's Twelfth Night. Lost on foreign soil without her beloved brother, Viola decides the best way to protect herself is to don trousers and a manly disposition. Skirts and curls tucked away, she offers to serve Orsino, the Duke, and promptly tumbles headlong into unreciprocated love. When Orsino's beloved Olivia then falls for the costumed Viola, it seems nothing could be more complicated—but then a certain long-lost twin emerges from the sea. Twelfth Night sends its forlorn lovers into a whirlwind of romance, confusion, and silly-looking pants, leaving audiences wondering what really makes a fool and from where love springs.