A good impersonation can be indistinguishable from the real thing, which is why Method actors are no longer allowed to play dictators. Take in a safer form of imitation with this Groupon.
- $10 for one G-Pass to see Grind: An Alice in Chains Tribute (up to a $16 value), plus $5 towards house merchandise, a bottle of water (a $3 value), and a Skip the Line pass (a $10 value; up to a $34 total value)
- When: Saturday, August 31, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Saint Andrew's Hall
- Ages: 18+
- Section: general-admission standing room
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees..
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Grind: An Alice in Chains Tribute
Grind performing "Them Bones
South Carolina's Grind: An Alice in Chains Tribute isn't just going through the motions. Their reverence for the departed Layne Staley and Mike Starr runs deeper than Starr's penetrative bass grooves. Frontman Gary Allen's intense performances, which have been seen at House of Blues locations, Las Vegas, and the Sunset Strip, are intentionally haunting to those who caught Staley and Starr in their prime. Exhuming the spirit of '90s grunge down to every howled note and plaid facial whisker, the tribute band loads their spot-on sets with greatest hits such as "Rooster," "Them Bones," and "Man in a Box," alongside b-sides for hardcore fans.