Hockey combines the speed of basketball, the hard hits of football, and the glistening blades of competitive shaving. Study frozen fusion with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for two tickets to see a Gwinnett Gladiators hockey game ($49.10 value)
- Where: Arena at Gwinnett Center
- Seating: Club-level seating
- Door time: 6:05 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Florida Everblades on Thursday, November 14, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Everblades on Friday, November 15, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Greenville Road Warriors on Saturday, November 23, at 7:05 p.m.
The Scouting Report
As the back-to-back ECHL South Division champions, the Gwinnett Gladiators return to the ice in 2013–14 under the guidance of newly appointed head coach Rick Emmett. Though his title is new, Emmett's familiarity with the organization runs deep, starting with his years as a player and continuing into his recent stint as assistant coach. During early-season bouts, the Gladiators will have a chance to deliver a blow to a surging Florida Everblades team. The Gladiators have a chance to hand the Everblades their first regulation loss of the season, which would sting almost as much as switching out their opponent's hockey gear with ice-skating outfits.
An ECHL affiliate of the Phoenix Coyotes, the Gwinnett Gladiators skate constant circles in pursuit of the Kelly Cup. After joining the league in 2003, the team reached the playoffs in seven of its first nine seasons, netting one trip to the finals. Since its inception, the team has played at The Arena at Gwinnett Center, entertaining up to 13,000 fans with fast-paced hockey action and tense moments when the Gladiator's goalie sticks his tongue to the ice at crucial moments.
The Arena at Gwinnett Center
6400 Sugarloaf Pkwy.
Duluth, Georgia 30097