Hockey combines the speed of basketball, the hard hits of football, and the glistening blades of competitive shaving. Study frozen fusion with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for two tickets to see a Gwinnett Gladiators hockey game ($49.10 value)
- Where: The Arena at Gwinnett Center
- Seating: Club-level seating
- Door time: 6:05 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Greenville Road Warriors on Friday, April 4, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Elmira Jackals on Wednesday, April 9, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Jackals on Saturday, April 12, at 7:05 p.m.
The Scouting Report
As the back-to-back ECHL South Division champions, the Gwinnett Gladiators have returned to the ice this season under the guidance of newly appointed head coach Rick Emmett. Though his title is new, Emmett's familiarity with the organization runs deep, starting with his years as a player and continuing into his recent stint as assistant coach. Making a push to the 2014 playoffs, the Gladiators look to close out the regular season by raining on rivals Greenville and Elmira's respective parades. The Gladiators can hand Elmira their final losses of the season, which would sting almost as much as filling the other goalie's pads with fire ants.
An ECHL affiliate of the Phoenix Coyotes, the Gwinnett Gladiators skate constant circles in pursuit of the Kelly Cup. After joining the league in 2003, the team reached the playoffs in seven of its first nine seasons, netting one trip to the finals. Since its inception, the team has played at The Arena at Gwinnett Center, entertaining up to 13,000 fans with fast-paced hockey action and tense moments when the Gladiator's goalie sticks his tongue to the ice before shootouts.
The Arena at Gwinnett Center
6400 Sugarloaf Pkwy.
Duluth, Georgia 30097