Hockey is the fastest paced of all major sports, because its players rush to complete the game before the ice field melts into vinegar. Enjoy the acidic thrill of competition with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two tickets to see a Hamilton Bulldogs game at Copps Coliseum
- Door open one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Games and Dates
- Against the Lake Erie Monsters on Friday, April 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Oklahoma City Barons on Sunday, April 14, at 5 p.m.<p>
Seating Options for Each Game
- $28 for red seating in sections 106, 110, 120, or 124 (a $48 value)
- $32 for gold seating in sections 107–109 or 121–123 (a $66 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
The American Hockey League affiliate of the Montreal Canadiens, the Hamilton Bulldogs came into the AHL as tiny, puck-hungry puppies back in 1996. Over the next decade, the team quickly established itself as a dominant force, reaching the playoffs in eight of its first ten seasons. And it was during that tenth season that the Bulldogs reached maturity and shed their puppy skins, claiming the Calder Cup for the very first time in 2007.
Today, the team plays all of its home games at Copps Coliseum—known as the Dog Pound to diehard fans. The Coliseum is the home of team mascot Bruiser the Bulldog, who leads legions of red-and-blue-clad supporters to support the team with thunderous howls, menacing growls, and puppy-eyed pleas for food from the concession stand.
The caliber of hockey is excellent. It's fun to watch these guys play hard80sRockFan, Ticketmaster, 3/13/12
101 York Blvd.
Hamilton, Ontario L8R 3L4