- $37 for one ticket to an Atlanta Symphony Orchestra holiday concert (up to a $63 value)
- Where: Atlanta Symphony Hall
- Seating: dress circle for Handel's Messiah and loge seating for ASO Gospel Christmas
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Atlanta Symphony Orchestra – Holiday Concerts
- To hear the soaring voices of four soloists and the ASO Chamber Chorus perform one of history's most iconic pieces of music, see: Handel's Messiah (Thursday, December 5, at 8 p.m. and Saturday, December 7, at 2 p.m.; up to a $54.34 value)
- For an evening of modern and traditional gospel tunes belted by some of the city's powerhouse choral singers, see: ASO Gospel Christmas (Sunday, December 8, at 7 p.m.; up to a $45.70 value)
- For an Atlanta holiday tradition that dates back more than half a century and is performed by more than 400 musicians, see: Christmas with the ASO, which joins the orchestra with the Gwinnett Young Singers and the Morehouse College Glee Club to sonically portray the first Christmas (Friday, December 13, at 8 p.m. and Saturday, December 14, at 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.; up to a $63 value)
Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
For nearly seven decades, the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra has bridged musical gaps with an extensive catalog of Grammy-winning recordings that include symphonies, operas, and gospel and classical choral works. Once helmed by the chorale superstar Robert Shaw, the orchestra has produced six Grammy-winning releases in its 12 years under current director Robert Spano. Its allied institution, the Atlanta School of Composers provides training, support, and ear massages for hardworking contemporary artists.