At the wildest concerts, singers have been known to throw themselves into the crowd and end their sentences with prepositions. Be shocked and appalled with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see Hank Williams Jr. and Ted Nugent
- When: Thursday, July 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Mid-America Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $27 for sections 206–208 and 210–212 (up to $54.50 value)
- $39 for sections 204, 205, 213, and 124 (up to $75.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Hank Williams, Jr.
- Hank Williams, Jr.'s sound: a fusion of southern rock, blues, and outlaw country
- What instruments does Hank Williams, Jr. play?: Guitar, bass guitar, upright bass, steel guitar, banjo, keyboards, harmonica, fiddle, saxophone, dobro, drums, and piano
- How many times has he won Entertainer of the Year?: Five—three times from the Academy of Country Music and twice from the Country Music Association
Hits you may hear: "Born to Boogie," "Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound," "All My Rowdy Friends (Have Settled Down)," and "Good Friends, Good Whiskey, Good Lovin'"
Ted's awesome nicknames: Motor City Madman, The Nuge
- Known for: being a guitar hero and frenzied live performer, a big-game hunter, a conservationist, and a political advocate
- Legendary hits: "Cat Scratch Fever," "Stranglehold," "Wango Tango"
- Deep-cut that reveals Ted's general mindset and ideal bumper sticker: "I Just Wanna Go Hunting" from 2012's Hunt Music
- Guitar of choice: his signature hollow-body Gibson Byrdland
1 Arena Way
Council Bluffs, Iowa 51501