Reaching toward a rock star is a popular way to let them know that you appreciate their musical work and aren't afraid of their baby-like hands. Get close to the action with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for one ticket to Hard Rock Legends Summer Kick-Off Party feat. Bret Michaels, Quiet Riot, Vixen & Planet Granite (up to $37.75 value)
- When: Friday, June 13, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Jefferson Barracks Veterans Memorial Amphitheater
- General admission
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Hard Rock Legends Summer Kick-Off Party feat. Bet Michaels, Quiet Riot, Vixen & Planet Granite
- Bret Michaels: a rocker who has worn many hats atop his golden, flowing locks and signature bandana
- As the lead singer of Poison: he ignited radio waves with "Every Rose Has its Thorn" and "Nothing But a Good Time"
- As a reality-TV personality: he's kept viewers returning to Rock of Love and The Celebrity Apprentice
- As a philanthropist: he’s used his celebrity powers to battle diabetes and Parkinson’s disease
- Quiet Riot: the hit-makers behind the grimy pile driver “Bang Your Head (Metal Health)”
- Their other hits: a soaring cover of Slade’s “Cum On Feel the Noize” and “Mama, Weer All Crazee Now,” proving they're as dedicated to rocking as they are to misspelling
- Vixen: the all-lady glam band who achieved platinum status in the '80s and '90s on the power of hits such as "Cryin'", "Edge of a Broken Heart" and "How Much Love"
- Vixen by numbers: over a million albums sold, six #1 videos on MTV, and four songs on Billboard's Hot 100
- Opening: Planet Granite
Jefferson Barracks Veterans Memorial Amphitheater
345 N. Rd.
St. Louis, Missouri 63125Get Directions