Kids learn best when there’s a little glitz and showmanship involved, which is why most teachers end their history lessons by dunking the textbook and endorsing their loafers. Immerse your budding superstar in a learning environment with this Groupon.
$65 for a Harlem Globetrotters Skills Clinic and Game (Up to $124 Value)
- Two-hour basketball clinic for one child age 6–12 (a $59 value)
- Two ticket vouchers to see a Globetrotters game in 2014 (one ticket is complimentary with clinic admission; the other is worth up to a $40 value)
- Basketball (a $25 value)
Choose between clinics at either 9 a.m. or 3:30 p.m. on one of the following venues and dates:
- Monday, July 15 at 24 Hour Fitness Tara Plaza
- Tuesday, July 16 at 24 Hour Fitness Tara Plaza
- Wednesday, July 17 at 24 Hour Fitness Tara Plaza
- Thursday, July 18 at 24 Hour Fitness-Northpark
- Friday, July 19 at 24 Hour Fitness-Northpark
- Saturday, July 20 at 24 Hour Fitness-Northpark
The Harlem Globetrotters’ trick-shot specialists dribble into town to host two-hour Summer Skills Clinics for children ages 6 to 12. Stepping into the roles of coaches, the Globetrotters’ players run drills and teach basketball fundamentals, all the while infusing lessons with their signature smile-inspiring antics. The clinics also offer kids off-the-court advice on bullying prevention and character development, reducing the odds that they will one day get caught up in a basketball-laundering ring.
Parents are encouraged to bring cameras and can arrive 20 minutes before the end of the session to take photos of their kids with the Globetrotters. Kids will receive a personal certificate, players’ autographs, and their own Globetrotter nickname.