Kids learn best when there’s a little glitz and showmanship involved, which is why most teachers end their history lessons by dunking the textbook and endorsing their loafers. Immerse your budding superstar in a learning environment with this Groupon.
$55 for a Harlem Globetrotters Skills Clinic and Game (Up to $99 Value)
- Two-hour basketball clinic for one child age 6–12 (a $59 value)
- Two ticket vouchers to see a Globetrotters game in 2014 (one ticket is complimentary with clinic admission; the other is worth up to a $40 value)
Choose from clinics at 9 a.m., 12:30 a.m., or 3:30 p.m. on one of the following dates:
- Monday, June 17 at the Town & Country location
- Tuesday, June 18 at the Town & Country location
- Wednesday, June 19 at the Town & Country location
- Thursday, June 20 at the Pembroke Pines location
- Friday, June 21 at the Pembroke Pines location
- Saturday, June 22 at the Pembroke Pines location (no 12:30 p.m. or 3:30 p.m. clinic)
The Harlem Globetrotters’ trick-shot specialists dribble into town to host two-hour Summer Skills Clinics for children ages 6 to 12. Stepping into the roles of coaches, the Globetrotters’ players run drills and teach basketball fundamentals, all the while infusing lessons with their signature smile-inspiring antics. The clinics also offer kids off-the-court advice on bullying prevention and character development, reducing the odds that they will one day get caught up in a basketball-laundering ring.
Parents are encouraged to bring cameras and can arrive 20 minutes before the end of the session to take photos of their kids with the Globetrotters. Kids will receive a personal certificate, players’ autographs, and their own Globetrotter nickname.
90% of 691 customers recommend
“Great time, good value, arrive early to enjoy all activities.”
“An amazing night of fun. This was filled with great entertainment, full of laughs, and super nice guys who spent about a half an hour at the end of the show signing...”
“An amazing night of fun. This was filled with great entertainment, full of laughs, and super nice guys who spent about a half an hour at the end of the show signing autographs for the kids and taking photographs. It will be a great memory forever.”
“Best seats ever”