With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Sunday, February 23, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Santa Ana Star Center
- Door time: 2 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 3 p.m. for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for one game ticket for seating in rows A–F of sections 203, 206, 213, or 216 (up to a $58.50 value)
- $41 for one game ticket for seating in rows P–S of sections 203, 206, 213, or 216, plus one Magic Pass (up to a $67.50 value)
- $48 for one game ticket for seating in rows A–F of sections 203, 206, 213, or 216, plus one Magic Pass (up to an $80.50 value)<p>
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.<p>
“Great fun! ”
“We were able to stay for the entire time, so bring a good camera. The Harlem Globetrotters were great with the kids!!!”
Santa Ana Star Center
3001 Civic Center
Rio Rancho, NM 87144