With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Thursday, January 23, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Frank Erwin Center
- Door time: 5 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 6 p.m. for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose from Three Options
- $34 for one game ticket for seating in rows 7–15 of section 20–22, 33–37, or 48–49 (up to a $61.75 value)
- $42 for one game ticket for seating in rows 2–6 of section 20–21, 34–36, or 49 (up to a $69.75 value)
- $46 for one game ticket for seating in rows 7–15 of section 20–22, 33–37, or 48–49, plus one Magic Pass (up to an $83.75 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
Frank Erwin Center
1701 Red River Road
Austin, Texas 78701