With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Friday, February 7, at 7 p.m.
- Where: BOK Center
- Seating: Rows B–D of sections FL1, FL2, FL4, or FL5, or rows A–G of section 101, 108, 112, or 119
- Door time: 5 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 6 p.m. for regular ticket holders
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for one game ticket (up to a $70.04 value)
- $46 for one game ticket and one Magic Pass (up to a $92.04 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
90% of 691 customers recommend
“Great time, good value, arrive early to enjoy all activities.”
“An amazing night of fun. This was filled with great entertainment, full of laughs, and super nice guys who spent about a half an hour at the end of the show signing...”
“An amazing night of fun. This was filled with great entertainment, full of laughs, and super nice guys who spent about a half an hour at the end of the show signing autographs for the kids and taking photographs. It will be a great memory forever.”
“Best seats ever”