With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Monday, March 24, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Tsongas Center
- Door time: 5 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 6 p.m. for those with only game tickets
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose from Three Options
- $34 for one ticket for seating in rows 4–6 of section 104, 108, 116, or 120, or rows 8–9 of section 105–107 or 117–119 (up to a $56.75 value)
- $47 for one Magic Pass and one ticket for seating in rows 4–6 of section 104, 108, 116, or 120, or rows 8–9 of section 105–107 or 117–119 (up to a $78.75 value)
- $56 for one ticket for seating in row 3 of section A, B, E, or F, or rows 1–3 of section 104–108 or 116–120 (up to a $93.50 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
90% of 660 customers recommend
“Great fun! ”
“We were able to stay for the entire time, so bring a good camera. The Harlem Globetrotters were great with the kids!!!”
300 Arcand Drive
Lowell, MA 01852Get Directions