With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Tuesday, December 31, at 1 p.m. or 6 p.m.
- Where: BMO Harris Bradley Center
- Seating: rows AA-KK of section 101, 102, or 106, or rows BBB-DDD of section 202, 212, 216, or 226
- Door time: two hours before game time for ticket holders with Magic Pass, one hour before game time for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Choose from Four Options
- $50 for one game ticket to the 1 p.m. show (up to an $83.85 value)
- $50 for one game ticket to the 6 p.m. show (up to an $83.85 value)
- $65 for one game ticket and one Magic Pass to the 1 p.m. show (up to a $107.85 value)
- $65 for one game ticket and one Magic Pass to the 6 p.m. show (up to a $107.85 value)<p>
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.<p>
90% of 660 customers recommend
“Great fun! ”
“We were able to stay for the entire time, so bring a good camera. The Harlem Globetrotters were great with the kids!!!”
BMO Harris Bradley Center
1001 N. Fourth St.
Milwaukee, WI 53203