With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pre-game festivities
- When: Tuesday, March 18, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Thompson-Boling Arena
- Door time: 5 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 6 p.m. for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $53 for seating in rows 1–5 of section 103, 107, 119, or 123, plus a Magic Pass to pre-game festivities (an $88.75 value)
- $40 for seating in rows 23–27 of sections 104–106 or rows 6–10 of section 103, 107, 119, or 123, plus a Magic Pass to pre-game festivities (a $67 value)
- $41 for seating in rows 1–5 of section 103, 107, 119, or 123 (a $68.75 value)
- $28 for seating in rows 6–10 of section 103, 107, 119, 123, or rows 23–27 of section 104, 105, or 106 (a $47 value):
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.