With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Monday, February 24, at 7 p.m.
- Where: CenturyLink Arena
- Seating: section CR1, 101, 105, 111, or 115
- Door time: 5 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 6 p.m. for ticket holders with ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose Between Two Options
- $33 for one game ticket (a $55 value)
- $46 for one game ticket and one Magic Pass (a $77 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
“Great fun! ”
“We were able to stay for the entire time, so bring a good camera. The Harlem Globetrotters were great with the kids!!!”
233 S Capitol Blvd.
Boise, ID 83702