With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pre-game festivities
- When: Saturday, February 15, 2014
- Where: Honda Center
- Seating: Rows AA–KK of Sections 201, 202, 214–216, or 228
- Door time: two hours before each game for ticket holders with Magic Pass, or one hour before each game for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose from Four Options
- $55 for one G-Pass (a $91.13 value)
- $69 for one G-Pass and one Magic Pass (a $115.30 value)
For each option, choose between the following game times:
- 1 p.m.
- 7 p.m.
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
“Great fun! ”
“We were able to stay for the entire time, so bring a good camera. The Harlem Globetrotters were great with the kids!!!”
2695 E Katella Ave
Anaheim, California 92806