- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pre-game festivities
- When: Saturday, February 8
- Where: Chesapeake Energy Arena
- Door time: two hours before game time for ticket holders with Magic Pass, one hour before game time for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
Choose from Five Options
- $36 for one 7 p.m. game ticket—with seating in section 104, 107, 114, or 117, rows R–U—and one Magic Pass (up to a $66 value)
- $40 for one 2 p.m. or 7 p.m. game ticket—with seating in section 103, 108, 113, or 118, rows A–E—and one Magic Pass (up to a $79.50 value)
- $44 for one 2 p.m. or 7 p.m. game ticket, with seating in section 101, 110, 111, or 120, rows 2–3; or sections 104–107, 114–117, rows A–D (up to an $87.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Awesome & fun time”
“We were able to stay for the entire time, so bring a good camera. The Harlem Globetrotters were great with the kids!!!”
Chesapeake Energy Arena
100 W. Reno
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102