With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Friday, March 28, at 7:30 p.m. or Saturday, March 29, at 1 p.m.
- Where: Dunkin' Donuts Center
- Seating: sections 105–111, rows BB–EE; sections 101–102 or 128, rows A1–A7; or rows B–D of floor sections FL3–FL4, located in front of sections 114, 115, and 116.
- Door time: two hours before game time for ticket holders with Magic Pass, one hour before game time for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose Between Two Options
- $48 for one game G-Pass (up to an $80.45 value)
- $63 for one game G-Pass and one Magic Pass (up to a $104.45 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“We were able to stay for the entire time, so bring a good camera. The Harlem Globetrotters were great with the kids!!!”
Dunkin' Donuts Center
One LaSalle Square
Providence, Rhode Island 02903