With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Friday, February 7, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Carrier Dome
- Door time: 5 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 6 p.m. for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
Choose from Three Options
- $36 for one game G-Pass with seating in sections 107–110 or 122–125, rows DD–FF (up to a $65.65 value)
- $54 for one game G-Pass with the same seating options as above and one Magic Pass (up to an $89.65 value)
- $46 for one game G-Pass with seating in sections 107–110 or 122–125, rows AA–BB (up to an $84 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
90% of 678 customers recommend
“It was great family fun.”
“It's great family fun”
“Great affordable family entertainment ”