With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Sunday, March 23, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Cumberland County Civic Center
- Door time: noon for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 1 p.m. for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
Choose from Three Options
- $38 for one G-Pass with seating in section C, G, T, or X, rows 3–5 or 12–14; section H, rows 4–5; or section B, S, or Y, rows 1–5 (up to a $62.85 value)
- $42 for one G-Pass with seating in section T, rows 15–22; section C, G, or X, rows 17–24; or sec B, H, S, or Y, rows 6–10 and one Magic Pass (up to a $69.45 value)
- $52 for one G-Pass with seating in sections 1W–4W or 1E–4E, rows B–D and one Magic Pass (up to an $86.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Awesome & fun time”
“We were able to stay for the entire time, so bring a good camera. The Harlem Globetrotters were great with the kids!!!”