With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Sunday, March 2, 2014, at 3 p.m.
- Where: PNC Arena
- Door time: 1 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 2 p.m. for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
Choose from Five Options
- $44 for one game G-Pass with seating in section 102, 106, 117, or 121, rows D–H; section 126 or 127, rows 1–5; section 111 or 112, rows 1–2; or section 101, 107, or 122, rows B–E (up to an $80.80 value)
- $63 for one game G-Pass with the same seating as the above option and one Magic Pass (up to a $104.80 value)
- $50 for one game G-Pass with seating in section 101, 107, 116, or 122, rows F–R; or section 117, rows J–R and one Magic Pass (up to an $83.80 value)
- $56 for one game G-Pass with seating in section 102, 106, 117, or 121, rows A–C (up to a $102.60 value)
- $76 for one game G-Pass with the same seating as the above option and one Magic Pass (up to a $126.60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
90% of 691 customers recommend
“Great time, good value, arrive early to enjoy all activities.”
“An amazing night of fun. This was filled with great entertainment, full of laughs, and super nice guys who spent about a half an hour at the end of the show signing...”
“An amazing night of fun. This was filled with great entertainment, full of laughs, and super nice guys who spent about a half an hour at the end of the show signing autographs for the kids and taking photographs. It will be a great memory forever.”
“Best seats ever”
1400 Edwards Mill Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27607