With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Friday, January 3, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Scottrade Center
- Door time: 5 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 6 p.m. for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose from Four Options
- $34 for one G-Pass for seating in rows N–Q of section 102–104 or 115–117, or rows C–G of section 101, 105, 114, or 118 (up to a $57.40 value)
- $49 for one Magic Pass and one G-Pass for seating in rows N–Q of section 102–104 or 115–117, or rows C–G of section 101, 105, 114, or 118 (up to an $81.40 value)
- $53 for one G-Pass for seating in rows A–B of section 101–105 or 114–118 (up to an $88.05 value)
- $67 for for one Magic Pass and one G-Pass for seating in rows A–B of section 101–105 or 114–118 (up to a $112.05 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great fun! ”
“We were able to stay for the entire time, so bring a good camera. The Harlem Globetrotters were great with the kids!!!”
1401 Clark Ave.
St. Louis, Missouri 63103