With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colourful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Sunday, January 12, at 2 p.m.
- Where: MTS Centre
- Door time: Noon for ticket holders with Magic Pass; 1 p.m. for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
Choose from Four Options
- $35 for seating in rows 9-16 of sections 103, 109, 116, or 121 (up to a $57.75 value)
- $49 for seating in rows 9-16 of sections 103, 109, 116, or 121, plus a Magic Pass (up to an $81.75 value)
- $44 for seating in row 2 of floor sections N or S or rows 4-8 of sections 103, 104, 107, 109, 116, 117, 120, or 121 (up to a $73 value)
- $58 for seating in row 2 of floor sections N or S or rows 4-8 of sections 103, 104, 107, 109, 116, 117, 120, or 121, plus a Magic Pass (up to a $97 value)<p>
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
300 Portage Ave.
Winnipeg, R3C 5S4