With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colourful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pre-game festivities
- When: Sunday, April 6, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Canadian Tire Centre
- Door time: noon for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 1 p.m. for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Choose from Three Options
Seating in rows A–H of sections 104, 108, 114, or 118:
- $39 for one ticket (up to a $65.39 value)
- $53 for one ticket and one Magic Pass (up to an $88.19 value)<p>
Seating in row A or B of sections 105, 107, 115, or 117:
- $70 for one ticket and one Magic Pass (up to a $116.09 value)<p>
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
“More show than basketball, great for kids”
“Quick easy and inexpensive. Got the best seats compared to friends who pad more. ”
“It was easy to get the tickets. ”
1000 Palladium Drive
Ottawa, ONT K2V 1A5