With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colourful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pre-game festivities
- When: Sunday, April 6, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Canadian Tire Centre
- Door time: noon for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 1 p.m. for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
Choose from Three Options
Seating in rows A–H of sections 104, 108, 114, or 118:
- $39 for one ticket (up to a $65.39 value)
- $53 for one ticket and one Magic Pass (up to an $88.19 value)
Seating in row A or B of sections 105, 107, 115, or 117:
- $70 for one ticket and one Magic Pass (up to a $116.09 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.