With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colourful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Thursday, April 10, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Memorial Auditorium
- Seating: sections 8–14 or 16
- Door time: 5 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 6 p.m. for ticket holders with ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose Between Two Options
- $47 for one game ticket (a $78.10 value)
- $63 for one game ticket and one Magic Pass (a $105.10 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
400 East Avenue
Kitchener, N2H 1Z6