With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Saturday, December 28, at 2 p.m. or 7 p.m.
- Where: Baltimore Arena
- Door time: two hours before game time for ticket holders with Magic Pass, one hour before game time for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
Choose from Eight Options
- $37 for one game ticket with seating in sections 13–17, rows D–J; or sections 103–104 or 113–114, rows A–E (up to a $61.85 value)
- $52 for one game ticket with the same seating options as above and one Magic Pass (up to an $85.85 value)
- $48 for one game ticket with seating in sections 13–17, rows A–C; or sections 103–104 or 113–114, rows AA–BB (up to a $79.30 value)
- $62 for one game ticket with the same seating options as above and one Magic Pass (up to a $103.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great fun! ”
“We were able to stay for the entire time, so bring a good camera. The Harlem Globetrotters were great with the kids!!!”
Baltimore Arena (formerly 1st Mariner Arena)
201 W Baltimore St.
Baltimore, Maryland 21201