With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Sunday, March 16, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Pete Hanna Center
- Seating: section B, C, E, F, L, M, or O, rows 1–7
- Door time: 2 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 3 p.m. for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose Between Two Options
- $46 for one game ticket (a $77 value)
- $58 for one game ticket and one Magic Pass (a $97 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
Pete Hanna Center
800 Lakeshore Drive
Birmingham, Alabama 35229