With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Saturday, January 18, at 2 p.m. or 7 p.m.
- Where: KFC Yum! Center
- Door time: Two hours before the game for ticket holders with Magic Pass; one hour for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Seating Options for Each Game:
- $33 for rows L-CC of sections 105, 107, 115, or 117 (up to a $60.80 value)
- $44 for rows A-H of sections 105–107, or 115–117 (up to an $80.75 value)
- $47 for rows L-CC of sections 105, 107, 115, or 117, plus a Magic Pass (up to an $84.80 value)
- $58 for rows A-H of sections 105–107, or 115–117, plus a Magic Pass (up to a $104.75 value)<p>
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
“Great time, good value, arrive early to enjoy all activities.”
“An amazing night of fun. This was filled with great entertainment, full of laughs, and super nice guys who spent about a half an hour at the end of the show signing...”
“An amazing night of fun. This was filled with great entertainment, full of laughs, and super nice guys who spent about a half an hour at the end of the show signing autographs for the kids and taking photographs. It will be a great memory forever.”
“Best seats ever”