With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Saturday, February 1, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Blue Cross Arena
- Door time: noon for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 1 p.m. for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
Choose from Five Options
- $38 for one G-Pass with seating in section 104, 105, 108, 109, 121, 122, 125, or 126, rows C–G; or section 111 or 119, rows A–D (up to a $63.10 value)
- $52 for one G-Pass with the same seating options as above and one Magic Pass (up to an $87.10 value)
- $44 for one G-Pass with seating in section 104, 105, 108, 109, 121, 122, 125, or 126, rows H–L; or section 111 or 119 and one Magic Pass (up to a $73.80 value)
- $47 for one G-Pass with seating in section 1, 14, 16, or 29, rows B–D; or section 104, 109, 121, or 126, rows A–B (up to a $78.40 value)
- $61 for one G-Pass with the same seating options as above and one Magic Pass (up to a $102.40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
“Great fun! ”
“We were able to stay for the entire time, so bring a good camera. The Harlem Globetrotters were great with the kids!!!”
Blue Cross Arena
1 War Memorial Sq
Rochester, New York 14614