With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Saturday, February 22 at 2 p.m. or 7 p.m.
- Where: XL Center
- Door time: two hours before game time for ticket holders with Magic Pass, one hour before game time for ticket holders with tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose from Two Options
- $40 for one game ticket, valid in rows AAA–HHH of sections 9 and 10, or rows AAA–DDD of sections 121 and 122 (up to a $67 value)
- $55 for one game ticket and one Magic Pass, valid in rows A–K of sections 102, 105, 114, and 117 (up to a $91 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
89% of 510 customers
“Great fun! ”
“We were able to stay for the entire time, so bring a good camera. The Harlem Globetrotters were great with the kids!!!”
1 Civic Center Plaza
Hartford, Connecticut 06103Get Directions