With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Friday, February 21, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Matthew Knight Arena
- Door time: 5 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 6 p.m. for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
Choose from Four Options
- $32 for rows CC-T of section 101 or rows A-T of section 114 (up to a $52.50 value)
- $47 for rows CC-T of section 101 or rows A-T of section 114, plus a Magic Pass (up to a $79 value)
- $38 for rows A-E of sections 102-104 or 111-113 or rows AAA-FF of sections 111A or 114A (up to a $62.50 value)
- $53 for rows A-E of sections 102-104 or 111-113 or rows AAA-FF of sections 111A or 114A, plus a Magic Pass (up to an $89 value)<p>
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
89% of 512 customers
“Great fun! ”
“We were able to stay for the entire time, so bring a good camera. The Harlem Globetrotters were great with the kids!!!”
Matthew Knight Arena
1776 E 13th St.
Eugene, Oregon 97401