With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pre-game festivities
- When: Thursday, March 6, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Santander Arena
- Door time: 5 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 6 p.m. for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose from Three Options
- $36 for one G-Pass for seating in rows A–D of sections 104–106 or 116–118 (up to a $59.50 value)
- $40 for one G-Pass and one Magic Pass for seating in rows A–H of sections 102, 108, 114, or 120 (up to a $72.20 value)
- $43 for one G-Pass and one Magic Pass for seating in rows A–H of sections 103, 107, 115, or 119 (up to a $78.50 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“We were able to stay for the entire time, so bring a good camera. The Harlem Globetrotters were great with the kids!!!”
700 Penn Street
Reading, Pennsylvania 19062