With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket Saturday, January 25, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center
- Door time: 5:00 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, or 6 p.m. for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose Between Two Options
- $40 for one ticket for seating in rows 1–8 of sections 1, 2, 9, 10, 11, 18 (up to a $73 value)
- $52 for one Magic Pass and one ticket for seating in rows C–E of sections 5, 6, 14, or 15 (up to a $95 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.