- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Monday, December 30, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Resch Center
- Seating: rows B–K of section 114–116, or rows A–E of section 207, 210, 220, or 223
- Door time: 5 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 6 p.m. for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose from Three Options
- $37 for one game ticket (up to a $61 value)
- $50 for one game ticket and one Magic Pass (up to a $83 value)
- $390 for one VIP Bench Experience ticket to sit on the Globetrotters' bench with the team (up to a $650 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
The VIP Bench Experience ticket includes a replica jersey, game program, and sharpie lanyard for autographs–which will be distributed at the event.