- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Monday, January 20, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Sleep Train Arena
- Door time: noon for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 1 p.m. for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose from Six Options
- $34 for seating in sections 105–106, 111–112, 117–118, or 122–123, rows D–J; or 107–110, 119–122, rows A–C (up to $56.80 value)
- $48 for the same seating options as above, plus one Magic Pass (up to $80.80 value)
- $45 for seating in sections 101, 104–106, or 111–113, 116-118 rows A–C; or 123–124, rows B–C (up to $74.65 value)
- $59 for the same seating options as above, plus one Magic Pass (up to $98.65 value)
- $61 for seating in sections 113, 114 or 116, rows AA–EE; 107–110 or 119–122, row KR2; 101, rows AA–BB; or 102–103, row EE (up to $102.40 value)
- $76 for the same seating options as above, plus one Magic Pass (up to $126.40 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.