With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: 2 p.m.
- Door time: noon for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 1 p.m. for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Seating and ticket options
Seating in rows C–G of sections 102, 106, 114, or 118; rows R–V of sections 103–105; or rows P–S of sections 115–117
- $35 for one game ticket (up to a $58 value)
- $48 for one game ticket with Magic Pass (up to an $80 value)<p>
Seating in rows 1–2 of sections 6, 10, 11, or 14
- $46 for one game ticket (up to a $77 value)
- $59 for one game ticket with Magic Pass (up to a $99 value)<p>
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.<p>
“Great fun! ”
“We were able to stay for the entire time, so bring a good camera. The Harlem Globetrotters were great with the kids!!!”
Wells Fargo Arena
730 3rd St.
Des Moines, Iowa 50309