- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Tuesday, December 31, 2013, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Richmond Coliseum
- Door time: Noon for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 1 p.m. for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose Between Two Options
- $38 for one game ticket, with seating in rows A–D of sections 15A, 19A, 3A, 31A, or rows D–H of sections 2L, Club 16L, Club 18L, or 32L (up to a $63.70 value)
- $53 for one game ticket and one Magic Pass, with seating in rows C–F of section Floor 8, 10, 24, or 26 (up to an $87.70 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.