With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Sunday, March 9, at noon or 5 p.m.
- Where: Wells Fargo Center
- Door time: two hours before game time for ticket holders with Magic Pass, one hour before game time for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
Choose from Six Options
- $38 for one 5 p.m. game ticket with seating in section 103, 111, 115, or 123, rows 10–17 ($64 value)
- $53 for one Magic Pass and one 5 p.m. game ticket with the same seating options as above ($88 value)
- $43 for one noon or 5 p.m. game ticket with seating in section 106A, 108A, 118A, or 120A, rows C–F ($71.30 value)
- $72 for one Magic Pass and one noon game ticket with seating in section 106A, 108A, 118A, or 120A, rows A–B ($120.50 value)
- $72 for one Magic Pass and one 5 p.m. game ticket with seating in section 106A, 108A, 118A, or 120A, rows A–B; or 103, 111, 115, or 123, rows A–C ($120.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
91% of 668 customers recommend
“Great fun! ”
“We were able to stay for the entire time, so bring a good camera. The Harlem Globetrotters were great with the kids!!!”
Wells Fargo Center
3601 S Broad St.
Philadelphia, PA 19148