- One ticket to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- Door time: two hours before game time for ticket holders with Magic Pass, one hour before game time for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
Pete Hanna Center on Sunday, March 16 at 4 p.m.
- $46 for seating in section B,C,E,F,L,M, or O, rows 1–7 (a $77 value)
- $58 for the same seating options as above, plus one Magic Pass (a $97 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
Pete Hanna Center
800 Lakeshore Drive
Birmingham, Alabama 35229